I feel you girl
oh my god
Fuck you, Martin. This is why no one likes you. #Simpsons #cartoons #RayBradbury
Japanese name: メカゴジラ
Romanized name: Mekagojira
Alignment: Varies by continuity
Species: Cyborg, machine, robot
Inspiration: Godzilla, robot
Status: Varies by continuity.
From: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1974), Terror of Mechagodzilla, Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla (1993), Godzilla x Mechagodzilla, Godzilla × Mothra × Mechagodzilla: Tokyo SOS, Godzilla Island
- The likely inspiration for Mechagodzilla’s creation was Mechani-Kong, introduced in 1966.
- An “MG” symbol was placed on the first Showa Mechagodzilla’s arms. In Terror of Mechagodzilla, the emblems on the new robot read “MG2”.
- Black Mechagodzilla (ブラックメカゴジラ), based on the Showa Mechagodzilla, appeared in Godzilla Island. It was apparently much stronger than its predecessor. The Heisei Mechagodzilla was actually Godzilla’s ally in the aforementioned television series.
- In the 30 Rock episode “Chain Reaction of Mental Anguish”, a character is wearing a Mechagodzilla costume.
- The Millennium version of Mechagodzilla was nicknamed “Kiryuu” (機龍), which translates to “Machine Dragon”. The real life city Kiryuu (桐生市) is located in Gunma, Japan.
- Unlike its previous incarnations, Kiryuu could move its tail.
- One of Zilla’s foes in Godzilla: The Series, Cyber-Zilla, was probably an homage to Mechagodzilla and or Mecha-King Ghidorah.
think twice Yahoo—
For the love of God, signal boost this if possible.